List of the most interesting tech events you must see (visit) in 2018
We’re near the end of 2017 and tech geeks are already looking forward to the new year and what it will offer in respect to technology. Here are the top 3 technological events that we would like to visit in 2018.
CES 2018, 09 – 12 Jan, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
Consumer Technology Assosiation is hosting their 2018 event in Las Vegas. The exhibition will incude 8 major sub-fairs listed below:
- CES unveiled: this event brings innovative technology companies, top media, global buyers and key tech influencers together to showcase new products and trends.
- C Space: a networking events meant to share content, creativity and technology with other like-minded professionals.
- CES Sports Zone: A place where legends of all sports gather to present or view the newest advancements in the sports industry.
- Smart Cities: the place where you can experience the ecosystem bringing together technologies and solutions that make today’s smart cities – AI, transportation, connectivity, data analytics, utilities, health, public services and so much more.
- Startups: a place where early and mid-stage startups can showcase their products and services.
- Executive club: invitation-only program for high-level industry insiders.
- Gary’s book club: you can meet authors and get your books signed here.
- Innovation awards program: celebrating outstanding product design and engineering.
International Motor Show, 08 – 18 March, Geneva, Switzerland
The international motor show is without a doubt the leading auto exhibition in Europe. Every year the automotive industry shows their most innovative or glamorous models. Manufacturers, suppliers, tuners etc. gather for this 10-day exhibition to show their latest work and achievements. This year they’ve planned a press conference of major manufacturers. Lots of celebrities also visit the motor show.
CEBIT 2018, 11 – 15 June, Hannover, Germany
Europe’s business festival for innovation and digitalization will be held in Hannover in 2018. This year, the event will be separated in 4 major parts:
- d!conomy: leading innovators in the digitalization market will present the full spectrum of their work. You can learn everything about the digitalization of businesses and administration in one place, or in this case, in seven halls.
- d!tech: meeting place for entrepreneurs in the digital sector will present their radical ideas and technologies – blockchains, chatbots, AI, deep learning, mixed reality and more.
- d!talk: where the stars of the digital world will give their talks and presentations.
- d!campus: a place for tech entertainment in the heart of the fair. DJs and bands perform, street food artists present their cuisine and newest technologies are showcased.