Features, specifications and review of the 21.5-inch LG E2242C-BN LED LCD monitor
The Full HD resolution of 1920x1080 and fast response time of 5ms make this monitor perfect for home users as a perfect match to their PC.
LG E2242C-BN is an eco-friendly monitor which saves 30% energy compared to conventional LED monitors.
The monitor also includes VESA wall mount so you can easily fix it wherever you like.
The price of this average performance monitor varies around $140 (£90 in UK) which looks like a pretty good deal for a LED monitor of this size.
LG E2242C-BN specifications:
- Screen size - 21.5 (54.61 cms)
- Resolution - 1920 x 1080
- Brightness (nit) - 200
- Contrast Ratio (DFC) - 5000000:1
- Response Time(ms) - 5ms
- Viewing Angle - 90/65
- Colour Depth (No. of Colours) - 16.7M
- Pixel Pitch(mm) - 0.248 x 0.248
- Intelligent Auto (Auto Resolution) - Yes
- DDC/CI - Yes
- D-Sub - Yes
- H-Frequence (Analog) - 30~83kHz
- V-Frequence (Analog) - 56~75Hz
- Power consumption:
- Normal - 23 W
- DPM - 0.3 W
- S/W Off - 0.3 W Under
- Dimensions: 509 x 387 x 181
- Weight: 2.8 Kg