The 88th Geneva International Motor Show was officially announced for 2018
The 2018 Geneva International Motor Show will take place from 8 til 18 March the Palexpo.
"Visitors to the show will be able to discover an exceptional variety: from the everyday cars to the rare and expensive super cars, and including the “driverless” concept cars. A visit to the Motor Show will be synonymous with pleasure and amazing experiences. A new special exposition by the chronometer maker TAG Heuer will capture the hearts of both automobile and watch enthusiasts. There will be simulators to provide the experience of driving a race car or to perfect the techniques of economical driving.
As every year, a number of themed restaurants will have available everything from extensive menus to casual sandwiches and drinks."
|Ticket prices (Entry Rates) for the 2018 International Geneva Motor Show|
|Children from 6 to 16, pensioners and disabled person:||CHF 9|
|Groups (bulk order for minimum 20 people)||CHF 11 - /each|
|50 % discount on all entry tickets sold on site after 4 pm for an entry on the same day (this cannot be combined with any other offer)|
Exhibitors - Main Categories
- Motor Cars and chassis with 3, 4, or more wheels, electric cars and alternative powered cars
- Special bodywork motor cars, concept cars and refined cars
- Accessories and parts for motor cars
- OEM (Original Equipment Manufactures)
- Workshop installations for repair, storage and maintenance of motor cars
- Miscellaneous products and services related to the car industry
More information for tickets, accommodation and press info will be available at the official site of the 2018 Geneva Motor Show. It looks it will be a very interesting event so I would strongly recommend you to consider it.