Lada XRAY SUV comes at a price of around 7000 Euros and promises nice list of features and optional extras
Here are some of the standard features and optional extras that the new Lada XRAY will offer:
- Antilock braking system (ABS): Maintains control over the vehicle in case of emergency braking;
- Brake assist system (BAS): In case of quick pressing of brake pedal system automatically increases pressure in brake piping thereby maximally slowing down the vehicle;
- traction control system(TCS): Allows dynamic start at slippery and uneven surface and in case of one wheel slipping, this system blocks differential;
- electronic brakeforce distribution (EBD) efficiently distributes efforts between axles thereby preventing drift.
- heated front seats;
- driver's seat height adjustment;
- heated windshield;
- rain sensor;
- central lock with remote control;
- glove box with cooling;
- outer trunk opening button.
- Two-side zinc coating of body outer panels;
- anticorrosion coating for underbody and cavities;
- increased up to 195 mm road clearance;
- efficient cabin air filter;
- time-proven B0 platform - this is reliable chassis, known electronics, thoroughly calculated body power elements;
- plastic trims and rubber seals for sills: reliable insulation against soiling.
EnginesLada XRAY is offered with a choice of two gasoline engines - 1.6l and 1.8l. The smaller of the two produces around 106 bhp and the bigger one is rated around 122 bhp. Both these engines will be coupled with 5-speed manual gearbox and 4x2 front-wheel traction. Fuel consumption is expected to average around 7l per 100 km.
More info about the all new XRAY cross over can be found on Lada's official page.