Samsung NX100 digital camera price, specifications and review
Today we are going to take a look at one of Samsung's mid-range digital cameras. The NX100 has some nice features that are worth taking a look at.
Introducing the NX100 with the worlds first i-Function Lens. An interchangeable lens camera that delivers the performance of a D-SLR but in a convenient and stylish body. Most importantly, the NX100 features an innovation in lens technology (i-Function) that enables you to move between different settings with a single push of a button - taking brilliant photos just got easier.
Samsung NX100 features and specifications:
- 14.6 megapixels.
- CMOS sensor, 23.4 x 15.6mm.
- Viewfinder can be attached
- 3in AMOLED screen with Live View.
- 15 focus points in the viewfinder.
- ISO range from 100 to 6400.
- Shutter speed 1/4000 to 30sec.
- JPEG and NEF (RAW) file format.
- Continuous shooting up to 30 frames per second (JPEG).
- Continuous shooting up to 3 frames per second (RAW).
- 720p video capture with sound.
- PictBridge compatible.
- 5 lenses available.
Samsung NX100 dimensions:
Size H7.1, W12.5, D3.45cm.
Samsung NX100 video review
The Samsung NX100 is the latest NX-series
Samsung NX100 price
This camera can be found in online stores for about £200 in the UK and around $260 in the US.
What we think of it
With the NX100 Samsung is aiming at consumers who are looking for a cheap upgrade or just better performance camera for relatively low price.