Black Friday 2017 promises to be one of the busiest shopping days this year
Black Friday 2017 is very close and most stores are getting ready for the shopping fever. Consumers are also getting excited as many of them are waiting this day to spend some money on a long waited product.
So, which are the most desired products in 2017, here are some of our top picks:
- Smartphones - just like in the last couple of years smartphones are the biggest hit in tech stores. Among the most desired I can point out iPhone X and iPhone 8 / 8 Plus. From the list of phones which run on Android we should definitely mention the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 and Google's Pixel 2.
- LED TVs - usually on Black Friday consumers choose their next TV. For 2017 I would say we see a significant drop in the interest in 3D TVs and curved panels. People these days are mostly focusing on 4K Ultra HD resolution and screen size as the biggest purchasing drivers.
- Consumer electronics - all other consumer electronics like kitchen appliances, refrigerators, ovens, washing machines and dryers are among the most wanted on Black Friday.
- Clothes - even though discounts are not as big as those in the consumer electronics market we see many people focusing their resources in buying some quality(expensive) shoes and clothing, including some accessories.
- Sporting goods - bicycles, tennis rackets, golf clubs and home exercising related.
- Gaming - gaming consoles and single games
So, as I mentioned Black Friday 2017 promises to be very exciting. Please feel free to share your best deals and experience for this year's shopping marathon in the comment section below. Thank you!