Our consumer opinion about the Instant Pot IP-DUO60 7-in-1 Programmable Pressure Cooker
There are so many kitchen tools and appliances to review these days that we can't really manage to do so. That is why we decided to pick some of the popular ones out there and present them to you in our consumer manner. Today we are taking a look at the Instant Pot IP-DUO60 7-in-1 Programmable Pressure Cooker which is a real hit in Amazon where its sales are beating even some popular Tefal tools from the same category.
To start with here are the Instant Pot IP-DUO60 main features:
- 7-in-1 Multi-Functional Cooke r- Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Saute/Browning, Yogurt Maker, Steamer & Warmer.
- Large, easy to use control panel with 14 built-in Smart Programs, Dual pressure, Automatic keep-warm, and 3 temperatures for saute/browning and slow cook.
- Delay cooking time up to 24-Hours; Manual setting up to 120 minutes of cook time.
- UL and ULC certified with 10 proven safety mechanisms; Highly energy efficient and kitchen friendly.
- Includes 3-ply bottom stainless steel cooking pot, stainless steel steam rack with handle, rice paddle, soup spoon, and measuring cup. Instructions, recipes, and cooking time tables in English, Spanish, Chinese and French.
And here is one pretty good video review of the Instant Pot IP-DUO60:
The Instant Pot IP-DUO60 has been on the market for couple of years now and there are many consumer opinions about its performance. What we can conclude that it is a device worth taking a look at especially if you find it on a good deal.
Currently offered in Amazon and other online stores for under $70.
Here are few other interesting kitchen tools that we would recommend: