Tefal Ultracompact SM1552 consumer product review after three weeks
|Tefal Ultracompact SM1552|
Today's review is dedicated to the Tefal Ultracompact SM1552 sandwich maker which I have been using in the last couple of weeks. This is actually my first sandwich/toast maker ever.
- It is compact - small in size and fits in tide spaces in the kitchen
- Solid build - since this is a Tefal product the design and build quality are on a very good level
- Simple to use - no buttons or switches to mess with, just plug it in, wait 1-2 minutes to warm up and it is ready to go
- Makes good toasts and sandwiches in no time
- It is cheap - got mine for less than 20 Euros.
Well, just like any other product the Tefal Ultracompact SM1552 has its downsides as well. Here is my short list with the things I didn't like about it:
- Not the easiest to clean - no removable parts for easy clean
- Power cable is a bit short
- No On/Off button
These are my impressions from the compact sandwich/toast maker Tefal Ultaracompact SM1552. I will also upload some images of the already prepared sandwiches and give you an estimated preparation time for each one. The ones that I liked most so far are the cheese sandwiches that I've made - cheese melts nicely between the baked bread and it is simply delicious.
I will be more than happy to hear your opinion for this or any other appliances you've been using recently.