Cheap 7" MID Google Android 4.0 tablet with A13 Cortex A8
Cheap 7" MID Google Android 4.0 tablet specifications and review
|cheap 7" MID Google Android 4.0 tablet with A13 Cortex A8|
The variations come from the different color options and the upgraded operating systems - some time ago tablets with similar hardware were offered with Android 2.2 or Android 2.3 of the most popular mobile software platform in the world and now these tablets are mostly sold with Google Android 4.0.
Cheap 7" MID Google Android 4.0 tablet has the basic connection options, including 802.11 b/g and 3G support via external dongle.
Here are the specs of the 7-inch MID Google Android 4.0 tablet:
- Screen: 7" multi(5) point touch Capacity 800*480 screen
- CPU: A13 Cortex A8 1.2GHZ
- RAM: 512MB DDR3
- Memory: Built-in 4GB FLASH Memory. (Shared with System, about 1.1GB)
- WiFi: Built-in WIFI IEEE 802.11 b/g
- OS: Google Android 4.0
- Camera: Front camera 1.3 Mega pixels
- Battery: 2800mAh
- Adapter: 5V,2A
- Dimensions: 19.5cm x 12cm x 0.8cm
- Media Fuction RecordingMovieImageMusicAudio
- Weight: 270g
- Supports 360 degree Comprehensive G-Sensor （3D game play）
- Supports External 3G USB Dongle
- Over 20,000 applications available with Google Playstore
- Built-in Speaker
The 2800mAh battery of the 7" MID Google Android 4.0 tablet is not its strongest feature - it holds charge for few hours of active use and stand-by time of 4-5 days.
Here is a short video review of the 7" MID Google Android 4.0 tablet:
The most appealing feature of the 7" MID Google Android 4.0 tablet is its price, which currently varies around $75. That is very cheap, even for a tablet with basic specs but don't expect too much from this tablet cause its performance is below average when talking about running the latest apps.
You can also take a look at the cheap MID 806 tablet.