Zenithink ZT102 Zepad tablet features, specs and review
|Zenithink Zepad ZT102|
Today we are going to take a look at Zenithink Android tablet, which comes with 10 inch Full view touch screen. Powered with the ARM cortex A9 1GHz processor, It works very smoothly no matter if you are browsing the web or playing 3D games. With build-in 4GB storage and external Micro SD card with up to 32GB, you can download and store multimedia without any problems at all. It also supports GPS navigation and has an HDMI out for easier connection.
Lightweight & portable, this stylish 10″ tablet gives you personal entertainment at your finger tips. This Zepad offers a new era of personal computer.
You can take this Tablet anywhere for surfing the internet via WiFi, sending e-mails, listening to music, watching videos, the list is endless.
It is perfect for business use and allows you to keep up to date with all social networking site such as Facebook, Twitter, MySpace etc. It has a super sharp TFT-LCD touchscreen equipped with an LCD back light for watching Movies, looking through photos or even just browsing the Internet.
It arms the Google Android 4.0 ice cream sandwich operating system with a 1GHz A9 processor and 512MB RAM DDR II giving you super fast, responsive and extremely smooth operating performance.
Zenithink Zepad ZT102 specifications:
- 10.2-inch TFT LCD resistance touch screen
- 1024 x 600 pixels display resolution
- Android 4.0 operating system
- CPU: Cortex A9 1GHz
- RAM: DDR2 512MB
- WiFi: 54Mbps 802.11B/G/N
- Lan: 10/100M Ethernet Access
- Built-in Micro-SD card slot up to 32GB
- Built-in G-Sensor
- Supports external 3G devices.
- Built-in 1.3 megapixels digital camera
- Built-in 4GB memory plus an extra 4GB MicroSDHC for FREE giving you a massive 8GB Storage
- Plays AVI, RM/ RMVB, FLV, MPG4, MPEG
- Plays MP3,WMA,AAC,AC3,WAV audio format files
- Picture browsing of JPEG,BMP,GIF,PNG,TIFF format files
- Built-in 4000mAh Li-poly battery
- Battery Life: 10 – 12 Hours
- Mini HDMI Port to allow HDMI High Definition Output
- 3.5mm earphone socket
- 2 x USB ports
- RJ45 Ethernet port
- 2 X 1 Watt speakers
- Android keyboard and Google keyboard input
- Multi-language support