I am using plenty of Tefal's products - here is my list with the top 3 of them
|Tefal is one of the strongest brands when discussing kitchen tech and appliances|
Tefal is popular worldwide and literally millions of consumers are using their products every day. I am actually one of them, using at least 5 of their products in my household (electrical appliances, pans, etc.). Today I decided to share my list with the top 3 Tefal products I am using.
So here is the list:
- TEFAL Uno M - this is a deep fryer I recently got as a present. I really liked it from the very first meal I prepared with it (fired eggplant and zucchini).
Main advantages of the TEFAL Uno M fryer:
- Good looking
- Good build quality - made to last
- Premium brand - Tefal
- Cooks up to 1 kg of food
2. Tefal Ultracompact SM1552 - we bought this sandwich maker just couple of months ago and I've already done many toasts using it. The SM1552 is really compact and I also got it very cheap. The build quality is on a very good level. Here are some of my impressions by the Tefal SM1552 sandwich maker/toast:
- Quick sandwich making tips with the Tefal Ultracompact SM1552
- Tefal Ultracompact SM1552 sandwich maker - user review
- The best compact toast and sandwich maker on the market - Tefal Ultaracompact SM1552
If you are in the need for a small sandwich maker and want to stay on the budget I would definitely recommend you the Ultracompact SM1552.
3. Tefal TT330D Ultra Mini - yet another compact product in our kitchen. The Tefal TT330D Ultra Mini is a toaster that fits tide spots. Its build quality is on premium level while the price tag remains pretty decent (got ours on discount for under $30). Here are couple of my articles in regards to this quality Tefal toaster: