Short list of best performing Tefal products you should consider for your kitchen
That is why I decided to compile this list of consumer Tefal products you should consider buying (using) in your kitchen:
- Tefal Ultracompact SM1552 sandwich maker - that is one very compact tool for making sandwiches quickly. The Ultracompact SM1552 is also quite cheap, priced at just 25 Euro (around $30). I like this sandwich maker a lot, mostly because of its nice design and sturdy build quality. Sandwiches also come out pretty good and delicious.
Tefal Ultracompact SM1552 has a non-sticking inside coating which doesn't allow the melting cheese to stick. And believe me, with this sandwich maker you are gonna have a lot of melted cheese.
Tefal Ultracompact SM1552 is definitely a good product, quality made and honestly priced.
- Tefal Optimo 19L mini oven - this mini oven really stands out from the crowd. Its premium feel on touch and using is something you wouldn't find in many mini ovens. The capacity of just 19 liters may be too small for many of you but don't worry, there is a bigger version of this very same model - the 30 plus liters Optimo 33L. The price is good - around 80 Euros.
- Tefal Subito 3 Red Wine TT260D12 toaster - some may call it a designer toaster, but I think it is just a toaster in red. TEFAL Subito TT260D12 has power of 850W which is more than enough for quick toasting of two slices of bread max. This toaster has a couple of premium features that usually don't come with cheaper models- Defrost and Reheat. The price - $35 Euro ($40).
- The amazing Tefal Super Uno FR302130 fryer - that is one great product for the kitchen that I really like. Well it is a bit bigger than you average deep fryer but it is really a capable one and I totally recommend it. The Super Uno FR302130 impresses with large capacity, you can cook up to 1.5 kg food at a time and it also has couple very useful features that most consumers will appreciate.
Cool walls, removable non-stick bowl, removable lid with built-in odor filter, digital timer, dish washer friendly parts are just some of them.
Tefal Super Uno FR302130 costs around 80 Euros ($95).
- TEFAL Uno M fryer - the budget Tefal fryer that I am using every week. This is a budget deep-fryer I really enjoy cooking with. The Uno M is a cheap, simple to use but unfortunately not so simple to clean fryer. It doesn't have removable which makes it quite hard to clean but that is a small trade-off considering the low price of just 50 Euro in Europe markets ($60 in US).
- Tefal FR480015 Mega XXL fryer - big deep-fryer for those who need max capacity when cooking, mostly preferred by bigger families. What you get for a 100 Euro ($120 on the American market) is a nice looking kitchen tool with maximum frying capacity of 2 kg of product (usually french fries, ahaha).